Friday, June 29, 2012

My Morning Routine..


What I do every morning is effortless. When I wake up I start my day dramatically reciting aloud a letter of admiration. Then I sort my clothes and accessories for the happy day and grab my boombox.




As I can set my music machine in the sink and play Michael Jackson as strong as I can, out of the shower and dry my hair madly with a blue towel. After drying my hair ... Back and Forth.



Then enter the ecstasy Grey HP for some quick tweets my amazing fans. After that step into the kitchen to fry some eggs and inhale some tasty coffee as me lol Fresh Prince.




Finally go to school fun and exciting ... how to write a long, expressive, graphic and detailed, as lively and surprising live blog of my morning routine (:

No comments:

Post a Comment